Saturday, May 30, 2009

Babies ~ Falon

First of all, I have to give a big thank you to Nancy Eddy for the referral! Thanks Nancy! It's been a LONG time since SWOSU & dreaded Comp Sci COBAL!

I had the great pleasure of hanging out with little Falon and Jeri today! Isn't Falon just the cutest thing ever? What a name too - FALON! I love it!!! She hasn't quite mastered sitting up yet, but grandma and I were able to get a few smiles out of her. Our plans were to meet at Hafer Park today in Edmond, but apparently there was a big car show going on so we settled on a little park close by. It was a little warm and humid out and I bet grandma didn't know that we were going to go on a mini hike to get where we were going! Thanks Jeri for toughing it out!!!! You both were great and I had fun time with you! All these little baby GIRLS I am hanging out with sure are giving me baby fever again...

Should we go for #3 and hope it's a girl?? :-)

Here's your sneak peek, Jeri!!! Thanks again!







No comments:

Post a Comment